One of the most important goals of your marketing is to constantly increase your visibility.
Chances are – if you’ve done everything to promote your business, and you still aren’t attracting clients, then you have a visibility problem.
You have probably heard of the term “sales pipeline,” right? Well, you need to get more people into your sales pipeline to get more customers. And the way you get people into your sales pipeline is through activities that make you visible to people who don’t know about you yet.
The good news? You can improve your visibility in many ways! In fact, I’ve got 37 ideas right here in this blog post.
As you review these 37 ways to increase your visibility, consider which ones put you in front of your ideal clients (in the largest number). Then, narrow that list down to 2-3 tactics you can joyfully implement.
As you become more visible to these new people, make sure you follow up. When you follow up, you’re building valuable relationships that lead to sales and referrals. But first, you must get out there!
Here are 37 ways to increase your visibility:
- Teach through a Livestream service (such as Facebook Live)
- Speak at networking groups
- Speak at conferences
- Host a workshop
- Host a webinar
- Create a online course through Skillshare, Udemy or other third-party site
- Write a book
- Blog regularly on your website
- Write long social media posts
- Make videos
- Shoot livestreams
- Create a content-rich lead magnet
- Design an infographic
- Create an Instagram carousel post
- Create your own Facebook/LinkedIn group
- Be active in others’ Facebook/LinkedIn groups
- Comment meaningfully (and consistently) on others’ social media posts
- Join a local networking group
- Attend mixers hosted by your local Chamber
- Join a virtual networking group
- Start a networking group
- Join a mastermind group
- Start your own mastermind group
- Sponsor an event
- Be a vendor at an event
- Go to a workshop
- Go to a conference
- Join a professional association
LEVERAGING OTHERS’ AUDIENCES
- Be interviewed for a podcast
- Start your own podcast and interview others
- Participate in a telesummit or list-building event
- Host a telesummit or list-building event
- Write a story or essay for an anthology project
- Get interviewed by the media
- Write an article for a magazine
- Write a guest blog post
- Do an Instagram Stories take-over
The greater your visibility, the more ideal clients you will meet. Select visibility activities in your marketing plan and implement them doggedly for the best results. Your sales pipeline will thank you for it!
Want more inspiration?
Imagine getting a little inspirational note every day – one that’s catered to you as a spiritual, change-making female entrepreneur…
Just a little boost – a little motivation – a little note that reminds you of your power and awesomeness.
That’s the idea behind “Celestial Love Notes” – a daily inspirational note from me, delivered right to your inbox!
I would be honored to send you my Celestial Love Notes – sign up here: www.CelestialLoveNotes.com
Let’s face it: We need more love, joy, and promise in this world. I am proud that my Celestial Love Notes can play a small part in this mission.
Hi, I’m Jill Celeste. I teach purpose-driven entrepreneurs (just like you) everything you need to know about marketing so you can become the Director of Marketing for your business.
Because when you put your Director of Marketing hat squarely on your head, marketing is your number one priority (which will result in more clients!).
When I am not teaching about marketing, you’ll find me hanging out with my husband or my teenage boys, or taking a nap with my basset hound, Emma. I also like to play with my two kittens and feed the backyard ducks (much to my neighbor’s chagrin).
If you’re feeling alone in your entrepreneurial journey, I invite you to check out my monthly membership group, The Celestial Circle. Affordable, loving, supportive, informative, and fun – that’s how we roll in The Celestial Circle. We would love to welcome you!