Who We Serve
You are here to change the world.
A little scary? Perhaps. But completely necessary. As female entrepreneurs, we must rise up, get louder, take up more space, be brave – and do this important work together.
Celestial University is here to help you on this journey.
You may be wondering: Is Celestial University the right fit for me?
You’ll know you’re meant to be part of Celestial University if the following
characteristics sound like you:
- Socially conscious female entrepreneur who runs a heart-centered, purpose-driven business
- A spiritual-minded business owner who is tired of jamming a square peg (your spiritual beliefs) through a round hole (marketing)
- Committed to lifelong learning and may be referred to as a “book worm”
- Believes your business, Gifts, and purpose are all about changing lives
- Desires to change your marketing so it includes more authenticity and vulnerability
- Wants to use your marketing platform for the betterment of society (even if you don’t know how)
- Understands the ripple effect you create by sharing your Gifts
- Wishes to be more vocal about the causes that are important to you
- Uneasy about the current political climate, social issues, healthcare problems, environmental situation, and other injustices
- Afraid to be louder and more vocal, wondering what others (family, friends, clients) will think
- Nervous about dealing with critics, especially those on social media, who may ridicule your beliefs
- Sick and tired of feeling powerless, timid, and small
- Willing to take that first step to transform into a more courageous entrepreneur
Do these sound familiar? If so, your next step is to learn more about enrollment.
We would love to welcome you into Celestial University!
The Celestial University community is high energy, authentic, and full of love. And Jill tells you like it is! I appreciate how authentic Jill is in sharing her own journey. I also love that each month we dive deeper into a different aspect of marketing. It gives me permission to just focus on one task.
Female entrepreneurs can be the shephers who bring this world to love, enlightenment, justice, and equality.
and enroll now!