Loud Woman Marketing Strategy Session
Loud Women entrepreneurs are here to change the world, but to do so, you must get Louder in your marketing. That means greater visibility, stepping out of your comfort zone, trusting your intuition, and finding joy in your marketing tasks.
Intellectually, you know this, but you may not be sure:
- Where to even begin. There are so many marketing tactics—which ones are worth your time, energy, and money?
- How to make marketing easy and effective. Marketing seems so hard and complicated. Funnels, autoresponders, follow-up emails—it’s a lot of steps and feels like a lot of work!
- How to even find the courage. And, even if you figure out the right marketing strategies, will you be brave enough to implement them?
Does this sound like you?
- You’re a purpose-driven woman entrepreneur who knows she is here to change the world.
- You know you need to play a bigger game with your marketing and visibility, but you don’t even know where to begin.
- You’re scared shitless. Getting visible feels like you’re sticking your neck way out there.
- Despite the fear, you are ready to move your feet, but you need direction on what marketing tactics to implement (and a good pep talk!).
- You crave simplicity and joy in your marketing.
- You are ready to get shit done. No more feast or famine. No more dipping your toe in. It’s time to get Louder!
- You don’t want or need a long coaching program. A one-and-done Zoom call is exactly what you need to figure out your next steps.
If YES, then I invite you to a special coaching opportunity called the Loud Woman Marketing Strategy Session. It’s the perfect fit for you!
Jill is a fabulous marketer and teacher. She challenges us to step outside the box: to do something that makes us feel just slightly uncomfortable (because that is how we grow). She is supportive, knowledgeable, creative, and generous. I am so glad I found Jill and Celestial University.
Get overwhelmed by too many details or tasks?
Hey, you’re like me!
I like things very simple and easy. That’s why when I do this strategy session with you, I will be focusing on marketing tactics that you can implement easily and joyfully.
Yes, I will push you out of your comfort zone, but I will not push you out of your energy zone. That’s an important distinction. I want you to enjoy your marketing activities—because when you do, you will get the best result.
What results can you expect?
I promise to give you the best of my knowledge, to be totally present during our strategy session, and to be rooting for you.
May I be direct? Your success and positive results are up to you. With that said, let’s work together so we can reduce the guesswork, overwhelm, and fears. You don’t need to be on this journey alone.
Jill is superb at what she does. Part marketing teacher, part coach, part mentor, she balances it all well while maintaining a high vibrational space chocked full of learning.
Here’s how it will work:
- After you sign up for the Strategy Session, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to a questionnaire. You will fill out a questionnaire that will help me (and perhaps you!) determine what your Loud Woman goals are for your marketing. This questionnaire must be submitted within five business days.
- Once I have your questionnaire, I will email you to set up our 60-minute Strategy Session. During our Zoom call, I will share my ideas on what to include in your Loud Woman Marketing Plan, including tactics, goals, and deadlines, based on your answers from the questionnaire. After hearing my ideas, you and I will collaborate on the next best steps. When you get off the Zoom call, you will know exactly what to implement and by when.
- After the call, I will send you a replay of our Strategy Session, as well as any notes I have made.
- You can also email me any quick, follow-up questions up to thirty days after our Zoom call.
- I will email you one more time, about 30 days after our call, to check in. This is to hold you accountable, making sure you are implementing what you agreed to do.
The Loud Woman Marketing Strategy Session is $444 paid in full, or you can may make two monthly payments of $239.
Please read carefully:
- No cancellations.
- No refunds.
- All sales are final.
- Your credit card will be billed automatically for your monthly payment.
- You cannot “pause” your program once you enroll.
No matter how you pay, you will still get the questionnaire in your confirmation email. Please remember that your questionnaire needs to be returned to me in five business days (if you need an extension because of vacation, being sick, etc., that’s 100 percent okay—just email me!).
Transparency notice: After I sell three Strategy Sessions, I will increase the price for this program. Please act today to lock in the best price!
One more thing: I don’t conduct discovery calls, get-acquainted calls, or sales calls. If you have any questions about the Loud Woman Marketing Strategy Sessions, please contact me.
I am here for you! As a low-energy introvert, though, I keep my “phone time” to a minimum. This allows me to be at the top of my game during my extroverted times!
Jill provides insightful and relevant information. She is welcoming, compassionate and understanding. She has encouraged me to step outside of my comfort zone and find meaningful ways to be myself while marketing. I am able to see my services in new and exciting ways.
About Jill Celeste
Jill Celeste, MA, loves Loud Women and loud bassets. That’s why you will likely find her teaching marketing and mindset to female entrepreneurs at Celestial University; or facilitating sisterhood and connection through her virtual networking organization, Virtual Networkers; or hanging out with basset hounds as the co-founder of Tampa Bay Basset Hounds.
Jill is the author of two books: That First Client: Find and Attract Your First Ideal Client and Loud Woman: Good-bye Inner, Good Girl. She is working on her next book, which will be a workbook inspired her book, Loud Woman.
A Marine mom, Jill lives near Tampa, Florida, with her husband, two sons, two cats, and a basset hound named Trixie.