Have you ever had a message bottled up inside of you, ready to emerge like a butterfly from her cocoon?
You see: I’ve been hiding my truth because I am scared. Fear of conflict, fear of the time commitment, fear of being called a fraud – these have played in “surround sound” in my head.
But I can’t hide anymore. We can’t hide anymore. It’s time to unfold our wings and take flight.
Here’s my truth…
I am a spiritual mentor and changemaker who is empowering female entrepreneurs to lean into their Divine Gifts and feminine power.
(It still scares the crap out of me, just to type those words. Know what I mean?)
I believe (quite firmly) that it’s time for us to step into our full truths. I am stepping into my full truth, starting right now.
As I begin this journey, my marketing must evolve, which is why I am writing this message. I want to summarize for you the next chapter of my marketing – and who it’s aimed for.
Why? Because I believe in being transparent in my marketing. Equally important, I want to inspire you to embrace the next evolution of your marketing (no matter what it looks like).
Let’s get started.
My ideal clients
First, allow me to explain who my ideal clients are – because everything I do in my business is for them.
I define ideal clients as the people who purchase from you – and believe in your causes. It’s a different definition than what I have taught before, but the addition of your causes is important. It’s how you find “your people.”
With this definition in mind, here is who I am now serving:
- Socially conscious female entrepreneurs, running a heart-centered, purpose-driven, or mission-based business;
- Committed to lifelong learning and may be referred to as a “book worm;”
- Believes her business, Gifts, and purpose are all about changing lives;
- Is a spiritual person, believing that The Universe, God, Source has her back at all times;
- Desires to change her marketing so that it includes more authenticity and vulnerability;
- Wants to use her marketing platform for the betterment of society (even if she doesn’t know how);
- Understands the ripple effect she creates by sharing her Gifts;
- Wishes to be more vocal about the causes that are important to her;
- Uneasy about the current political climate, social issues, healthcare problems, environmental situation, and other injustices;
- Afraid to be louder and more vocal, wondering what others (family, friends, clients) will think;
- Nervous about dealing with critics, especially those on social media, who may ridicule her beliefs;
- Sick and tired of feeling powerless, timid, and small; and
- Willing to take that first step, albeit tentative, to transform into a changemaker in service to the world
How my marketing will now look
To find and attract these female entrepreneurs, I get to wave my “freak flag” around more. Here’s what my marketing will look like, going forward:
- Blog posts that address marketing issues affecting changemakers, conscious entrepreneurs, and spiritually based businesses – not just on my blog but on other blogs as well;
- Book reviews on spiritual, personal development, self-help, and marketing books – with direct correlation to how the book will help you as a changemaker;
- Social media posts (including in my Facebook Groups) that address issues and injustices around human rights, women’s rights, the environment, racism, sexism, and xenophobia;
- More videos (with captions) and photos of me on social media;
- Introduction of a new (free) gift – a daily love note to help you stay aligned and supported;
- Creation of low-cost courses, probably on a third-party site, to make my training as accessible as possible to all changemakers; and
- Completion of my Spiritual Marketer book
You will either love or hate it
I want to be clear about something: I may repel you with my marketing.
You see: I am a tree-hugging, empathetic, left-leaning feminist.
Additionally, I do not tolerate sexism, racism, anti-Semitism, homophobia, xenophobia and other “isms” that discriminate against a group because of their skin color, sexual orientation, or religion. I have strong opinions on many hot-button issues, such as my government’s abusive child-separation policy at the U.S. border.
Mixed with my ideological views are my spiritual beliefs. I am a spiritual person, though I do not follow a religion. My spiritual views are “new age,” where I believe we are all connected to the same Life Source. And this Life Source wants us to be abundant, happy, and purposeful in our lives.
I believe in the Law of Attraction, too, and manifesting is a big part of my life. I have a desire to be known as an influential mentor in spirituality and business. And so it is.
My ideological and spiritual beliefs will come up in my marketing because it’s part of my messaging. I want to cast a light into these dark corners.
You may disagree with my ideology and/or spiritual beliefs. That’s okay. It just means I am not your healer. If you feel that way, please unsubscribe and unfollow, knowing I send you lots of love as you find the best healer for you.
And if these words (what I call my “manifesto”) resonate with you, please step into your True Light. The world needs us so much right now.
Your changemaker assignment
If you’ve been inspired by this manifesto, I invite you to go on a similar journey. To get started, answer these questions about your marketing:
- What causes can you support through your marketing platform?
- How do your spiritual beliefs show up in your marketing?
- If your ideal client is someone who purchases from you and believes in your causes, who is your ideal client now?
- What would your marketing plan look like if you accepted your changemaker role?
- What scares you about being a changemaker?
- What support can you get to help with your marketing evolution?
No matter how you accept this manifesto, please know that I am sending you so much love. Thank you for being in my community. I hope I can continue to serve, teach, and mentor you. It’s my honor to do so (truly).
Hi, I’m Jill Celeste. I teach purpose-driven entrepreneurs (just like you) everything you need to know about marketing so you can become the Director of Marketing for your business.
Because when you put your Director of Marketing hat squarely on your head, marketing is your number one priority (which will result in more clients!).
When I am not teaching about marketing, you’ll find me hanging out with my husband or my teenage boys, or taking a nap with my basset hound, Emma. I also like to play with my two kittens and feed the backyard ducks (much to my neighbor’s chagrin).
If you’re feeling alone in your entrepreneurial journey, I invite you to check out my monthly membership group, The Celestial Circle. Affordable, loving, supportive, informative, and fun – that’s how we roll in The Celestial Circle. We would love to welcome you!